Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Papertrey September Blog Hop

Today is the 25th so that means it's Blog Hop time! I just finished my cards and can't wait to go see what everybody else created! This month's challenge was to create a card with a wreath! I am a procrastinator so I didn't want to go with Christmas just yet. I like to wait til after Halloween before I even think about Christmas! But then, I didn't want to make a Halloween wreath either, so I went with a Fall/ Thanksgiving Thankyou card! I used Autumn Pattern Pieces for the background. Birds and Blooms for the wreath and Bells and Boughs for the bow. The sentiment is from Everyday Photo Finishers.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Colleen! I love your backgrounds especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely thank you Autumn cards! Especially like your cornered sentiment on th bottom card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen , both are so pretty! Love the large gingham .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The checkered pattern is a fabulous background for the wreaths. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete