Saturday, September 25, 2010

PTI Sept. Blog Hop







I have learned soo much thanks to the amazing designers at Papertrey! It is fun to get up in the morn, grab my breakfast and head on over to blogland to see what's new. 

All the designers are so talented and I've learned something from all of them.
Sometimes you need to make quick cards.
The cards I've posted today, I would like to thank Mish for! She makes multiple cards in one sitting and breaks it down so it is simple to do.

I got a call from my daughter who is away at college asking for 16 thank-you cards. (she is a sec. for her sorority) and she needed them in 2-3 days! I never make more than a couple at a time so I had a little panic then thought of Mish! She teaches to gather up your supplies, pick your paper, make some do dads and put the together!

I picked the Year of Flowers: Rose (AOII's flower), some Fillable Frames, a pad of K&Co paper and my ink and tools and made these...
This one used SEI paper that got mixed in my mess!
I stamped thank you 3 times on this one.
I used my corner chomper to round the corners.
I kept them simple and flat and I finished 18 cards in just a couple hours!
Thanks PTI designers!

19 comments:

  1. all so, so beautiful!! You are rockin' those fillable frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I can't imagine why you panicked - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are beautiful!!! I can't imagine making 18 cards in a couple of hours!! Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What! These totally rock! I LOVE the examples of the stamping here...you make their stamps look goooood! LOL!
    Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Each and every one is gorgeous! Lucky daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fillable frames. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- 18 cards! Love the use of the rose stamp and fillable frames on these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fabulous card! Wish I could make so many wonderful ones in that little time!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's a lot of thank you cards. Your daughter has a very creative mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these monochromatic cards are so understatedly beautiful! I love the ease of them. they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome set of cards, your daughter will LOVE them! Love how you used those rose images on the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! You did a great job with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That rose looks so nice as a background accent, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All so pretty! I am so jealous of those who can crank out multiples in just a few hours- sigh- wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the soft faded, vintage look you've achieved here - the last card with the rose paper is definitely my fave - it makes me feel quite soft and gooey inside - YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous cards!!!! They are all so soft and pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous! Really pretty and great that they're so quick to whip up too!

    ReplyDelete