Sunday, February 5, 2012

Inspired by Heather Nichols

Here is a card inspired by the talented Heather Nichols http://pinefeather.typepad.com/pine_is_here/2012/02/papertrey-my-favorite-things.html 
from Papertrey Ink. I love her style! For Papertrey's 5th anniversary, each of their designers were ask to post 5 of their favorite products they love to use. When I think of Heather I automatically think of Kraft cardstock! haha It is my favorite too! It just GOES with everything! For this card I also used a couple of Heather's other favorites...Fresh Snow Ink, Spring Moss Stitched Ribbon and a Double Ended Banner die....
I also used Year of Flowers: Lily of the Valley stamp set. I colored the double ended banner die with Copic markers to match the Ocean Tides, Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado ribbon. I colored in the flowers with Twinkling H2O's and a white colored pencil. I have one more card to post tonight so I will end this here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment