Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Papertrey's 5th Anniversary Day 4 card 2

For this card I used Heather Nichol's favorite color combination. I love these colors and needed a card for a friend that is having a baby boy very soon.

I used a kraft card base and added a Baby Button Bits bear on a Mat Stack die. I colored the bear with Copic markers and then used the 0 colorless blender marker to "scuff" him up a bit. On the larger mat stack, I ran it through my Big Shot with the argyle impression plate and then stamped the diamonds with the coordinating one from A Little Argyle stamp set. (I wanted a softer look, so I stamped it off on scratch paper and used the second impression on the card. I randomly stamped a few darker.) I used the double ended banner die for the sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages. To finish it off I rounded the corners and used a marker to add dash lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment