Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 2 Day 5 Online Card Class

Using the Week 2 additional Color Combos, I made this card. I was very inspired by the way Kelly Rasmussen created her card! I never thought to stamp out all my sentiments and then play around with the arrangement! Pure genius! LOL! I used the 1st color combo... and used Hero Arts Mid Tone Shadow Inks. (Tide Pool, Pale Tomato, Orange Soda, and Green Hills) I used several sentiments from Papertrey Ink stamp sets. The only caution I might give you is to be careful not to use too many sets and not put them back right away! It took me forever to find which stamps went with which sets because I took so many out! After stamping, I went back and stamped many again and added clear embossing powder for some shine. I also added Glossy Accents on the stars and candles and added dimension with foam tape.
I had a lot of fun creating this card and plan to make many more in different combos and colors! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment