Monday, July 22, 2013

Testing, testing 123..

I have not posted anything since FEBUARY!!! I am dusting off the old blog because I am taking an Online Card Class and have been busy working on my "homework" and will share it here! First I would like to thank Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner for putting these classes together! They, along with all the guest teachers, are so inspiring and I have learned so much from all of them! This first card was made for the Pre Class Challenge #2. (The gallery is obviously closed now that we are on the third week but I thought I would share it here.)
I gathered up my camera stamps, and stamped them in black on the pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment on the frame and cut it out. Placed it on the card with foam tape. I also popped up one of the cameras and added a heart jewel. This next card was made with the color combination from week one. White, aqua blue, yellow, red, and orange. I used Hero Arts inks Tide Pool, Butterbar, Pale Tomato, and Orange Soda. I used this cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn with the Photo Finish Strips Die from Papertrey Ink. It gives the card some fun texture!
I am having so much fun in this class http://onlinecardclasses.com/summercardcamp2/!

No comments:

Post a Comment