Monday, February 25, 2013

Papertrey's Feb 2013 Blog Hop

The challenge for this month's Blog Hop is to create something with a monogram. Nichole shared some beautiful examples...and for some reason, Blogger won't let me put it where I want it! Sooo...it is way up there^^^^^ Anyway, here is my card... Also, way up there^^^^ Ugh! I move it, and it moves itself back up there. I am done trying and I apologize for this post. I used Ocean Tides cardstock and stamped it with A Little Argyle. I also stamped A Little Agyle on the Fillable Frames #1 background of the frame. The M's are from Fresh Alphabet and the cute little bear is from Baby Button Bits. (I masked his feet and nose and also stamped A Little Argyle on his body) You can click on it to see it larger! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love that you mixed stamps with dies for your monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable ~ sweet little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monogram and the cute little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love the sweet little bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable with the teddy bear, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the deep blue color and the brown teddy bear is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Colleen ! Love the little teddy bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 2 different fonts for your monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the teddy bear, color and argyle all over (so cute on the teddy). Such a sweet monogram card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete