Monday, February 11, 2013

Papertrey Color Challenge #3

This is my 3rd post today! Papertrey Ink is hosting a fun color challenge today. Color challenges are alway difficult for me. I look at the colors and think to myself.."I would NEVER have thought to use these colors together! haha then I make a HUGE mess trying to pull something together! And although they are difficult, it IS still fun and sometimes I am suprised at the results! Anyway, here is the next color combo that I worked with...(I actually skipped 1 and this is their 4th combo)
And here is my card....
This is a case where I would definately not have chosen these colors. I added a lot of white to brighten it up a little and ended up really liking it! I used the wood impresion plate for the background and Butterfly Dreams and Everyday Photo Finishers for the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment