Sunday, February 10, 2013

Papertrey Ink Sketch Challenge #5

Wow! I can't believe I made 5 cards today along with 5 blog posts! I think I look forward more to Papertrey Ink's anniversary festivities more than Valentine's Day! It is so much fun participating in all the challenges! (although I did miss a few this year because I have been so busy) Today's sketches were great! They are all designed by Nichole Heady and this is the 5th one...
and here is my last card for today...
I stamped 6 little cupcakes from The Cupcake Collection along the bottom and colored them in with fun colors using Copic Markers. The background is Vintage Cream cardstock. I didn't want to cover my cupcakes so I placed the sentiment right above them. For my little flag, I used the Loopsy Daisy die and trimmed off one little loop of it. I put a little star brad through the hole and attached the whole thing with foam tape. I added Stickles glitter to the frosting and Glossy Accents to the stars. I finished it off by rounding the corners. Whew! It's been a long day! Fun, but long! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! I am looking forward to whatever is next at Papertrey Ink and can't wait to see what else they have in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love this sketch using the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card that works for any gender or age! Another great card...so glad I am now following your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete