Monday, October 11, 2010

Moxie Fab Challenge: All Wrapped Up Challenge

As usual I waited till the last minute to enter another challenge! That is definitely going to have to be my first New Year's Resolution for 20011. Stop procrastinating!  Ha. (way to put it off till then! I def. have a problem!)  Anyhow....
 The challenge over at the Moxie Fab blog is to " Create a paper crafted gift bag, tag, box, gift wrap, etc. that for the holiday season."
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/09/holiday-cards-more-week-all-wrapped-up.html

Here's mine:


I pulled out my Papertrey Ink goodies for this one.
I used Aqua Mist and Vintage Cream cardstock and cut it with the Favor It Box die. Then I embossed part of it with the Guidelines Grid impression plate. I stamped snowflakes in the grids and cut a dove and a snowflake. On the snowflake, I used my eyelet setter tool to punch holes in it and also stamped little snowflakes on the large one. I added the ribbon and buttons. The dove is dangling on twine and the snowflake is raised up with pop dots.

I love the size of these little baskets. They would be perfect to hang on a Christmas tree and can be used to give gift cards, candies, earrings, money. Now I just need to make about 20 more. Maybe later. ha

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colleen! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week All Wrapped Up challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete