Monday, October 11, 2010

Moxie Fab Challenge: Jolly Holliday Greetings Challenge

Another challenge over at the Moxie Fab Blog is the Jolly Holly Greetings Challenge. (I love the names of all the challenges!Sounds like such a happy challenge!)
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/09/holiday-cards-more-week-jolly-holiday.html
The challenge is "Create a holiday card for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or New Year's."


I just got some Tim Holtz Christmas stamps in the mail so I just had to use them for this card! That Santa is so cute!

I stamped the background on Rustic Cream cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with  Pearl Lustre Sapphire Embossing Powder from Stampendous that I bought from Michael's. It is a really pretty opaque blue that goes well with Papertrey's Enchanted Evening blue cardstock. I cut the circles using Nestibillities on my Big Shot and stamped Santa then colored him with Copics. The sentiment and ribbon and button are from Papertrey. I used frosted lace Stickles for his beard and hat so they would sparkle a bit. And that's about it!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colleen! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete